This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixed signals, should I talk to him?
02-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Mixed signals, should I talk to him?
Hi, there's this guy I've been talking to over twitter for a few days (we live in the same town and have mutual friends just haven't met before) but recently he's stopped replying. At first the conversation was quite fun and flirty, and he said he even said he'd come see me soon if we carried on talking but the long replies meant the conversation died down.. and I really want to carry on talking to him so he'd want to meet me in person again. He hasn't replied for a couple of days and he's known for not seeing the reply/taking a while but I'm afraid he might just be bored of meSad Shall I message him? I really don't want to seem too keen though, should I just leave it and assume if he wanted to talk to me he would? Sorry all this sounds really trivial but I really like him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 03:21 PM

i would go for it, you won't regret trying to talk to him but you'll most likely regret not trying at all. Me being a guy i find it pretty cool when girls go for. Just dont try to come off to strong as he will think you are "thirsty" lol... good luck!

Ads

02-12-2013, 03:21 PM

If you've already messaged him alot the past few days, I think you should just leave it alone. If any person in general wants to talk to you, they will talk to you. Just wait and if he doesn't come back then eh. Believe it or not, this has happened to me before and just around a week later, I already forgot about it. Just focus on more important things and yourself right now. Smile it's a new year.