This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want doing raido ads, who have the experiences or know raido channel in us? Thanks?
02-12-2013, 04:49 PM
I want doing raido ads, who have the experiences or know raido channel in us? Thanks?
I want promote a new social network site in us. About raido ads i have some questions. so ask somebody who know the raido channel could choose in us and the rates.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 04:57 PM

The best resource for radio advertising is RAB: that is Radio Advertising Bureau. This will show you tools, statistics, trends, white pages which are basically background fact sheets about various markets that advertise. Another source on RAB is the success stories portion that you can read to get any ideas for your own campaign.

Once you have done some research sit down and figure out what it is that you wish to promote and who is your target market. The strength of radio advertising is that it is highly targettable. Use that for your advantage. After that call the radio station that will "deliver" to you the listeners who will come into your business with cash in your pockets.

If you do go with radio you need to remember the formula: right message, right audience with the right frequency. Some people think they can buy a couple of spots and that would do it. NO. You need to advertise with enough frequency to push your message into your target audience's Top of Mind Awareness.

When you do decide on the message you wish to have on air remember to deliver that in the product or service that you provide. The job of the ad is the get the people to come to you. If you lose them ONCE THEY ARE THERE it is your fault. Not the ad and not the radio station.

If you are serious about this subject read Jack Trout's book called Positioning and books by Roy Williams about radio advertising.

I hope this helps you. Good luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply