This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get over someone who is over you?
02-12-2013, 06:16 PM
How do you get over someone who is over you?
So about a year ago I started dating this guy. He was my first and he was amazing at first. One month into our relationship I found out he started dating his ex girlfriend again. So he pretty much was dating two girls. When I confronted him he said he didn't know who he wanted but all in reality he wanted to be with his ex girlfriend. He never made our relationship public and he would get mad if I posted things our his fb wall. so three weeks after we broke up he started posting pictures of him & and his gf and he had cute fb statuses about her. I WAS HEARTBROKEN, I felt unworthy. I felt like I wasn't good enough. I cried all the time. I felt used. I felt like a rebound chick. So in July, he called me four months later saying he wanted to "hang" out. So I went to his house and STUPID ME I had sex with him again. He told me he wasn't seeing his gf anymore and that she's crazy and that he misses me a lot. The sex was so different this time around. It was painful and rough and after sex he told me I'll never find someone cuter than him and someone who would F**k me this well. After going to meet up with him we talked for two days and then he just stopped calling and texting me and we haven't spoke since. It's been six months. I went on his twitter a few months ago and found him and his ex are back together. NO SURPRISE THERE!In my mind I thought I was over him so I started dating another man (who has always been my crush) we've been dating for two months now. But I still think about my ex and I still want him back! stupid of me right? I don't know why! I want to be over him already! it's about to be a year. I know for a fact he's over me Clearly but UGH.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 06:24 PM

Trust me sweetheart, I know how you feel. I was in love with a guy for 4 years after we stopped seeing each other. He's totally over me. & Now I can proudly say that I'm over him. Obviously, we weren't meant to be. I am now waiting to open myself up to the guy that deserves me and will invest as much into the relationship as I do. I just know in my heart that God has someone out there for me & that guy wasn't it.
I know it is so hard to accept but it's necessary, otherwise you will never be rid of your feelings for him. Accept that it's over and you cannot go back and change what happened. Accept that he was not the one for you. Accept that there is someone else out there that is for you (maybe your current BF, maybe not).
Of course it will hurt to see your ex with another girl for a while but once you realize that you deserve better, it won't hurt so much. It took me a loooooooooooong time to see that and I wasted a lot of energy on a guy who could care less. Don't make my same mistake. Let him go. Be happy.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply