This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to Ryan Ross? Does he have new music?
02-12-2013, 11:43 PM
What happened to Ryan Ross? Does he have new music?
What happened to Ryan Ross from PATD and The Young Veins?
I mean.. PATD still makes music and Jon Walker has some albums.. where is Ryan Ross? Is he still in the music business?
The last song he was in was a song called.. Beach bones -More Amor and he sang the chorus..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2013, 11:51 PM

I'm pretty sure that all we know is that he has been recording. I'm not sure if it's solo stuff, or stuff with a band, or whether he'll even be doing vocals (though, I suspect he will. I can't see him completely giving up vocals, again). But he's posted photos of Ryland Blackinton and Dan Keyes producing tracks of SOME kind, and he has said via Twitter that new music is on the way "soon," so I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Personally, I hope "soon" really is soon - I miss him! He did, in fact, do backing vocals on at least a couple of tracks on William Beckett's latest EP, but besides that and the More Amor track you mentioned, but it's just not the same as hearing him doing his own music.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply