This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a pass friend his name is James F. Conners. Born on July 10 1948, he lived in Suffolk county town?
02-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Looking for a pass friend his name is James F. Conners. Born on July 10 1948, he lived in Suffolk county town?
The town of West Babylon on 17 street. Has two children a son jimmy or James Conners. A daughter name Kati or Kattiy. Has two sisters Cathy and Joan or Jonnie.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 12:18 AM

Very difficult to find old friends. If you know the name of the schools, you could try your luck there. Or facebook and twitter are good places to look for friends. I found an old school friend through facebook. I remembered that this person had a cousin with an unusual name, and luckily this cousin was on facebook. Then I was directed to this person's daughter, who eventually gave me an email address of her parent. Took me a few years to find my friend.

The best would be to register with facebook if you do not already have an account. Search with the name. You may have to click on numerous names, and maybe you get lucky, with your friend, or even one of his children. Then write a message asking if he is the person. Sometimes people take a long time to respond to messages.

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply