This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what happened between craig mabbitt and ronnie radke?
02-13-2013, 12:28 AM
what happened between craig mabbitt and ronnie radke?
Ok I know Craig took Ronnie's place but there seems to be something else. Also what happened between Max Green and Ronnie. And one last question why did Omar quit the band?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 12:36 AM

Some people were harassing Max and Ronnie stepped in to defend him. Ronnie and some friends went to fight a guy, and one of Ronnies friends pulled out a gun and shot the guy. Ronnie was placed on probation for battery. He later violated probation by drug use and was sentenced to 4 years in prison.
And Max Never Visit Him Or Contacted Him,

Omar Left The Band As Max And Him And Had Fight and Max Punch Him In The Face.

Craig Mabbit Was Making Remarks About Ronnie The Vidoes Are On Youtube. Ronnie And Craig Never Really Saw Eye To Eye, Their Is A Picture Of Ronnie And Craig But Ronnie Was Out Of This Head On Drugs.

Here One Of Ronnies MySpace Blogs This Is Very Old Hope you guys are all happy ... You finally got what you wanted. Sitting there laughing at me in the courtroom ... thanks for that. Your snickers and laughs only make me stronger as a person, but just know that an innocent person is going to prison for some sh-- he didn't even do, and that would be me. If you think that I'm the guilty one, then you're all just as bad for taking away my life. If revenge is what you want, then why don't you dig a little deeper and find the real root of all evil instead of blaming the one it's easiest to point the finger at, 'cause you're not justifying ANYTHING by putting me away ... telling people you're there for support and hoping that I get better ... Well I hope all you fu--ing people get better. And to think I still feel sincerely terrible for what I witnessed ... it would send you into cardiac arrest. But did you catch that word I just dropped, WITNESSED, not fu--ing killed, and you should be ashamed of yourselves for letting someone go down for the crime when I wasn't even the one who pulled the trigger. Man you guys must sleep great at night."

Radke also posted a threatening message to [Escape the Fate bassist] Max Green, who was supposed to visit Radke in jail on August 4 but failed to show, perhaps igniting his anger even more. "I found out the reason why you didn't come ... you were talking to that kid's mom the whole time, stabbing me in my back. She said she went to your house the day before my court date, but I wouldn't have shown up either if I was playing both sides. YOU are the real reason I'm in here, because you're too scared to fix your own problems. I just want to let you know Maxwell, that your time's coming. Trust me, your gunna get what you deserve! I'm more clean minded than ever. Escape the Fate is ME and will ALWAYS be ME. And YOU will forever live in MY shadows"[After Radke's arrest, Green decided to keep ETF together, instead of breaking up. Since then, Craig Mabbitt, formerly of Blessthefall, has taken over on vocals.]

Max And Ronnie Are Kinda Good Terms Now They Talk To Each Other One Twitter The Odd Time And Call Each Other Sometimes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply