This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please help me anybody?
02-13-2013, 01:03 AM
please help me anybody?
D.O.B: 1 june, 1993
time of birth: 07:00am
place of birth: delhi

I always feel like i am going to die. I feel very nervous and akward in social situations. I don't know why. But my dream is to make my career in the field of arts and media etc. And in my situation it is almost impossible. But believe me truly, I want to be happy. please help me. suggess me something astrologically. Tell me how kind of life i am going to live in future. When my attitude will change. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. I'll be very grateful to all you. THANKS......

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 01:11 AM

Excercise. If that doesn't work, try alcohol.

Ads

therapy?

jeff' said it perfectly hahaha

[Tell me how kind of life i am going to live in future. When my attitude will change]
Your attitude will change when YOU mentally make that change, no one else can do this for you, YOU have to do this. Knowing astrology will NOT change your life either, that's upto you again.

Unfortunately, Astrology cannot answer this question and if you think it can or should, you are mistaken and have unrealistic expectations and no doubt you will end up disillusioned and frustrated with astrology. astrologers are not clairvoyants, so perhaps lower your expectations here.

Misconceptions about what astrology can do
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...738AAV7k9s
perhaps this thread will help you understand a little more

Your natal chart is full of potential and its entirely upto you whether you fulfill that potential or not. Your chart is a major influence and not a control mechanism

You depend on stars and planets to show you the way in your life. The ancient sages warned us of the follies of such faith on. When astrology came to India from the middle-east countries, it was rejected by our sages on the ground that it is not useful to human life and society. The Vedas and the Upanishads condemned it stating that it takes a person to the darkest regions of ignorance. Srimad Bhagbat Gita teaches us to have faith on one's own self and on God alone. Religious texts irrespective of faith, creed or class do not deal or deliberate on stars and planets or the methods of calculation of human destiny from those inanimate objects in the sky. Great religious teachers, sadhus and saints such as Sankaracharyya, Madhabacharyya, Ramanuja, Mahavira, Gautam Buddha, Chaitanya Dev, Guru Nanak, Sri Ramakrishna, Guru Ramanand, Sant Kabir, Tailanga Swami, Swami Vivekananda and also great Tantric sadhaks like Bama Khsyapa, Kamalakanta and others did never preach or advice people on the basis of such faith. The geo-centric theory on which astrological horoscopes are drawn has long been proved wrong. But astrology till date is following the said method for drawing the birth chart. It is said that horoscopes are prepared with the help of astronomy. Yes, only to the extent for ascertaining the position of stars and planets as seen from the earth. But its relation with astronomy or any other branch of science stops there. The birth chart is prepared on the erroneous notion that the earth is at the center and the sun, moon, all planets and the stars revolve round the earth. The sun is considered as a planet being one of the nav grahas. The various theories on the basis of which predictions are made have nor relation or basis on astronomy or any other branch of science. The theories of prediction, powers of stars, planets, zodiac signs, their mutual relation of friendship and enmity etc. etc/ have no logical or scientific basis. The subject stands on misconception, misinformation, imagination and faith bordering superstition.

Start believing your own self and rely totally on God alone. Pray sincerely and be honest, serious and sincere in all your deeds.