This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can you sent a message to a celebrity on twitter?
02-13-2013, 05:28 AM
can you sent a message to a celebrity on twitter?
im new on twitter but all the celebrities i follow always are saying @perezhilton (or whoever) and like talking to eachother and i was just wondering if i could do the same thing with celebrities if so how?

thanks,
catie

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 05:36 AM

You can shot web

Ads

Be a Douchebag... AND Gay!

Yes you can. @perezhilton would work fine. However, many celebrities will not reply...

i'm new too. . . . .believe me....i joined and i couldn't understand a thing....

All you need to do to say something to a celebrity (or anyone else's account) is to put @(their username) in your tweet. Then, when for example @perezhilton checks who has tweeted at him, he will see what you've said - they don't have to be following you to see what you've written, and I don't even think you have to be following them. Right around now Perez Hilton is replying to random people a LOOOT since everyone is hating on him for his Michael Jackson blog so it seems all you need to do to get a reply from him is tweet at him that you love him Tongue
(also, check on their pages when they last tweeted. If there's a string of tweets in the last hour or so, they might still be online so you have a good chance of getting a reply. If however they only log on 6 hours after you've tweeted at them, there may be so many other tweets after yours they totally miss it.)