This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you say I over reacted with this....I mean I guess I do sound kinda crazy...?
10-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Would you say I over reacted with this....I mean I guess I do sound kinda crazy...?
My boyfriend doesnt exactly have a clean backround, this is his 4th chance actually and it really seemed like he changed. I was on his Twitter today and he was talkin to like 4 girls, about games and PS3's or whatever but there was a hint of flirting in their conversations which angered me. But what angered me the most was a conversation he had with some girl about her breasts basically. He asked to borrow her top, she said he wouldnt be able to fill it out, he said he'd get watermelons. So in my anger and in the spur of the moment I commented on this conversation saying something along the lines of fuck off you slut lol, I text him too and was raging at him. Anywo she replied "He's my cousin you sicko" ??? I was like wtf? So I said "what kind of creepy ass conversation is that to have with a relative, your the sick one!" and then she called me a "wee insecure fuck"....then she rang my boyfriend yelling down the phone to leave me cause Im a crazy physco bitch apparently. So anywho, im sitting here crying, thinking do I break up with him or not, I love him so its not easy and now my mind is mush and im so confused and angry at him and her and myself.
any advice? Have I over reacted?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 03:36 AM

You sound really young and...really young. Too young to be worrying about a 4th chance boyfriend. Maybe just be single awhile - its more fun anyway

Ads

You sound like a bit of a psycho to be honest.

You're a total wacko. How can you not understand that it is perfectly normal to talk about your cousins breasts on Twitter? It's something everyone do! Wait, no. It's a small step towards incest.

No, I think your reaction was understandable, although not completely rational. You could have asked him/her what was going on, but. What's done is done, I understand your reaction.

If he can not understand that you got upset about him having an incest-conversation with his cousin, then maybe he is not the right guy for you. Life is full of boys. See it as an experience, and make the future better!

Good luck!

you are not crazy or physco. Is it worthy to be with your boyfriend. think over.

good luck.

ban