This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get a blackberry Q10 or an iphone 4?
02-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Should I get a blackberry Q10 or an iphone 4?
I usually use a blackberry torch. Not sure whether to stick with blackberry (but I don't like the Z10) or try iphone. I would use it for a lot of phonecalls, texting, emails, some browsing, voice recording, as a personal organiser and camera. I have no interest in games or social media. Which one do you think would be best for me? Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 11:07 AM

iPhone. It is a great investment and great for internet browsing. There are so many apps you can get that aren't games. Also everyone I know who has a blackberry says that they are constantly breaking

Ads

Go for the iphone but if possible get the 4s because it will be a better investment now and it will get software updates for longer.

I would say wait. I personally would advise you getting an Android. The Blackberry Q10 is more advanced than the 4 actually, in terms of specs, because it is newer.Blackberry reinvented the entire OS and company. We will see how it goes.

@Emma Blackberries constantly breaking?.. Joke of the year. The reason why people still use them is because they are reliable. They are made in Canada (sometimes Mexico). Talk about quality. I think it is the only area where Blackberry still wins. iPhone, not so much. I can only say, screen cracking, haha, iphone people hate this so much. iPhones break a lot, I can tell you now, but its something many of the owners wont admit.

I am trying to answer these questions, without bias and more honesty. The blackberry Q10 looks promising, but I'd stay away from iPhone. Not from Apple, because I own two macs and an Android phone. But the iPhone is a bit bland and too common

Btw, the Blackberry 10 browsing is apparently way faster than the iPhone 5 and it has a much better display and screen. We will see.

For your purpose, it seems that Q10 is more suitable for you. For me, I love the QWERTY keyboard, it's fast for texting and emails. But I don't think Q10 will has a comparable screen as iPhone. Of course, app is a problem too, however, I m looking forward to Q10.