This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Miss Her?? ANSWER MINE I'LL ANSWER YOURS:)?
02-13-2013, 01:01 PM
I Miss Her?? ANSWER MINE I'LL ANSWER YOURS:)?
Well, I met this chick a few weeks back on a chat site, and now were dating. We haven't met in person yet but, were planning too later on, not sure in summer or in fall. I'm 23 just turned 23 a few weeks ago, she's 17 but, she'll turn 18 in November. We like each other and have lots in common. We have each others numbers. We live in the same state just a few hours away of driving so its not that farSmile well, this is the problem yesterday she had to pay her phone or they will cut of the service...she has no dad and her mom is barely home and tells me her mom wont give her the money for her phone. Which is 50 damn dollars :/ I told her to try she said she will. And we haven't talked since last night Sad I texted her this morning but, no reply even called her but nothing...I told her I'll wait for her. And she said she doesn't know for how long we won't talk. I gave her my Twitter but, she has no Twitter. And she has Facebook but, I don't. I guess I gotta wait now...its a waiting game. I don't even know what to say anymore. What's your opinion on this? Be sincere and honest.

Thank you for those that will answer thisSmile feel free to post the links of your questions so I can answer yours and I will do my best to answer yours good. Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 01:09 PM

Do you have her email? If you now her address there's such thing as writing a letter. Or you can get a Facebook. Plus you might want to be cautious with this online relationship because most don't turn out well.

Ads

02-13-2013, 01:09 PM

obviously make an account on FB. If you have a job or can afford those 50 damn dollars offer to pay her phone bill. I mean are 50 dollars more important than your love and now please answer my question as soon as you can. Search does he like me and answer. Please I am totally confused