This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why is everyone depressed?
02-13-2013, 01:50 PM
why is everyone depressed?
I don't like seeing my friends or anyone depressed. So many people I know are always saying how sad they are. Then they post on facebook about all the bad things that have happened to them and how they don't feel good enough. Sad Both my friends are depressed and I try my best to be there for them but in the end they end up still being sad. It hurts me to see them that way.
Sometimes it just drains my energy because they don't focus on what could make them happy.

Why can't people be happy?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 01:58 PM

Well at this point in winter, it has been proven that it is a psychologically gloomy time of year, so most people are going to be depressed. Also in these hard times, many people will be stressed which is a big cause of depression

Ads

02-13-2013, 01:58 PM

I have severe depression and I'll tell you why I'm depressed.I'm depressed because my dad passed away,a month after his death a friend of mine died then another friend of mine died two months after.My boyfriend broke up with ma and then I lost my job and I'm still unemployed. I put in apps but I had no luck and I can't get unemployment.Right now a friend of mine is sick and I hope he recovers soon,I don't wanna lose him.I'm worried about him.