This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
There is this girl i like what should i do?
02-13-2013, 02:37 PM
There is this girl i like what should i do?
So there is this girl in one of my classes and tomorrow is the last day of that class i have with her. Well we have talked a few times through out the week and last night on Facebook. But like i said the class ends tomorrow and i need to get her number. I knoe this sounds like a dumb question but i need help. So when we talk we joke and stuff (its like we have been friends for a while) but idk if she likes me (prob not because we have only really known each other for about a week :/ well i need a good way to get her number AND also i need to know what to say to get her to like me as more than a friend. Also how should i get her to message me first when we get each others numbers .... Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 02:45 PM

Ok im a girl so i know this stuff . Heres what you do .. act like ur in a hurry and be like ayyeee i got to goo !! But txt me ok . And she will say waite but i dont have ur number . Then u give it to her and walk away as if it ment nothing. Once u turn the corner then you can do ur happy dance . Good luck Smile)

Ads

02-13-2013, 02:45 PM

Hi, I'm a girl and I think I could help with this. Aha. Well if you want her number, but you won't be having anymore classes with her or seeing her a lot anymore, I think you should ask her for it by saying "we should talk more, can I have your number?" As a girl I would give it to them. To get her to like you more than a friend? Well what I would want a guy to do it get to know things about me and remember things about me. Then bring it up later in the conversation, that way I know they listened and remembered it. Some girls like that kind of thing, it makes them feel like you care about them. And about getting her to message you first, that's if they want to, there's no real way to get them to do that, if your worrying about that cause you don't want her to think your weird just say you'll text her later or call her later, or something like that. I'm pretty sure she'll be expecting you to anyway.
I really hope this helps you!! (: