This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Designer or Caricature Artist Required?
02-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Designer or Caricature Artist Required?
I am looking for a logo designer that can work in a caricature artist style. Is that you?

I volunteer for Manchester Dogs Home and I am looking at doing a charity event with a twist later in the year.

Let me give you some details.

When a dog is found on the streets of Manchester by the Dog Warden the dog goes to Manchester Dogs Home. Upon coming into the home the dog is checked by the onsite vet. Flea and Worm treatment is given and the dog is also given its inoculations. The dog must be kept away from public view for 7 days awaiting for the owner to collect or claim them. If after 7 days the owner does not collect the dog, the dog then goes to be assessed for re-homing.

Manchester dogs home gets around 15 dogs each day brought to the home by the warden and members of the public who can no longer care for their best friend any longer. The sad thing is only around 34% of dogs that have been found on the streets of Manchester are reclaimed or reunited with their owners.

Manchester Dogs Home has been doing this work for over 100 years. The home is in need of cash to update kennels, runs and the building in general. I attend a few days a week where I give what time I can to help this fantastic charity.

Looking at the figures above the average dog will be in the home for 35 days. I plan to spend 35 days in a dog kennel on the premises. I will eat nothing, only drink for the first four days. This is the average time a dog takes to eat when in an alien environment. My food will be brought to me free of charge by a local business. I will be allowed out of my kennel for 25 minutes a day. This will be the time I use to freshen up and take toilet breaks.

From the time the staff leave the building at around 17:00 I will not be allowed food or be able to leave my kennel until they return at around 08:00 the following day.

Each day I will be sharing my kennel with at least one dog. This will be my kennel mate for the day. I will have my water and blanket with no bed. I will living just like any dog in the Manchester Dogs Home.

All my activity will be seen on webcams linked to my kennel. I will be asking subscribers to pay £5 to access my kennel cams for the duration of this project. Every penny will be going to help Manchester Dogs Home refurbish their home that can house 500 dogs when full.

I will have a vet attending my kennel for an hour each day where people can send questions about their dogs and pets in general. My vet shall answer where ever they can. My planned date for entry is Saturday 05th October.

When I will be caught in Central Manchester by the Manchester dog warden and my journey and story will begin.

The website will be getting better and better as will the Facebook Page and Twitter feed.

Thank YOU!

Sean Le Vegan

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Kennel35

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kennel35

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 03:18 PM

I have been creating logos for many years now.
you can visit my website logo here -----> limitlessgraphics.co.uk/logos.html

Perhaps you would like business cards as well.
Please email me at limitlessgraphics@hotmail.com
OR you can fill out the small form on the contact page limitlessgraphics.co.uk/contact.php

I hope this helps Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply