This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tamil nadu and Anti -Hindi problem once again?
02-13-2013, 03:59 PM
Tamil nadu and Anti -Hindi problem once again?
I heard they [ Tamils ] protested against Hindi signboards on facebook and successfully banned Hindi Sign boards . although. Is it true cuz its not on Google yet , the news is very recent.
Disadvantages of HIndi :
1] No literature
2] No music
3] No science
it is just a plain language of communication and "sshhiittyy " Bollywood
I wasted my time listening to Hindi songs and watching Hindi movies . Wish i could speak English as better as Hindi.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 04:07 PM

I heard they [ Tamils ] protested against Hindi signboards on facebook and successfully banned Hindi Sign boards

It was just a political move to divide peoples on the vote bank policy. Many peoples in Tamil Nadu now learning Hindi and understanding its importance there are many branches of Hindi prachar sabha who are very busy in training peoples in Hindi.But its really sad after all what is wrong with Hindi broads there?

Disadvantages of HIndi :
1] No literature

please check this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindi_literature Hindi have a very old and great literature as in any other Indian languages .

2] No music

Oh seriously Hindustani (Hindi/urdu) is very old and very popular form of music. Is not Bollywood music is very popular around the world and second most after English ,Many peoples in India prefer Hindi songs as compare to English even they know English.

3] No science

What you mean by no science. Hindi is a language and science is knowledge which can be written in any language .Books for class 12th of all 3 main science ranches are available in Hindi for state boards and CBSE.Its just our over dependency on English we are not able to write many books in Indian languages other wise if Hindi books can be available till class 12 then why not futher .

it is just a plain language of communication and "sshhiittyy " Bollywood

Again you are showing your useless mentality you got no right to insult a language or culture .Hindi is the official language of 11 Indian states and prime official language of Union government. Its just our politicians false love for English which stop Hindi getting its right and due place.

I wasted my time listening to Hindi songs and watching Hindi movies . Wish i could speak English as better as Hindi

Its your problem why are you blaming Hindi here????

Ads

02-13-2013, 04:07 PM

I have heard that tamils now want to learn SInghalese instead of Hindi i would say good idea