This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex boyfriend say he does not want a relationship with anyone for a while?
10-12-2012, 03:37 AM
My ex boyfriend say he does not want a relationship with anyone for a while?
I am 22 and he is 27. WE are both in school.
We dated for two years and broke up one night after a fight. He said I was mean to him and that we should just be friends. I tried to stay away from him but we saw each other again two weeks later we continued our sexual relationship, but he maintained that we were just friends. He says that we don't belong together.

I found out that he went to the movies with this girl that he really like less than a week after we broke up. But he does not talk to her now bc she started a relationship with another guy. He said she was just a friend.
He only has one person following him on twitter following him and she is a another girl that he likes. He will write things like "she is a special girl" to get her attention.

His car has recently broken down. He use to tell me that I should leave when I wake after I would spend the night. Now he lets me stay the whole day over and was really nice to me.

That was six months ago that we broke up.
Do u think he is just trying to get in my pants til the next thing comes along? What should I do about the whole situation?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 03:45 AM

Girl, he's using you. Don't be so oblivious, read what you just typed to us. He already tried to hook up with another girl shortly after you guys called quits. Moreover, it seems to me you still like him because you're checking up on him constantly. You have to try to get over him because if he only sees you as 'friends' after f*cking, well.. you know how this ends. And it's not a good one. Leave before you get hurt even more..

Ads

10-12-2012, 03:45 AM

If your enjoying it, your a friend with benefits. Nothing more. Your never going to be his girlfriend or anything more than a F'buddy.

accept it or not, it's up to you.