This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sorry but the tweets mean nothing.?
02-13-2013, 05:22 PM
Sorry but the tweets mean nothing.?
If the kid was acting around ( like he was a bit I will accept that ) the club and fa would of been on chelsea side in dealing with the matter.

But the fact the kid was assulted by hazard over shadows what the kid has done. What the kid did was simply get the ball ( that's his job ) and all the kid is guilty of is 8 seconds of horse play. Assult is not accepted anywhere in the uk no matter what the reason is. It come down to a sports man kicking a boy for not giving him the ball back.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 05:30 PM

if thats assault or assult as an uneducated person like you says then everyone would get arrested everyday

Ads

The only problem with your argument is the fact that he didn't kick the boy. After his kick, the ball comes out of the other side. Using my vast knowledge of physics, I believe that Hazard actually kicked the ball. If the ball wants to take Hazard to court, then that's another story.

This boys tweets are being used against him but he didn't orchestrate this. He didn't head out to the match tonight with the intention of provoking someone into kicking him. And I think that people like the Sun should show a bit of responsibility when they are linking to his twitter account considering he is underage,