This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I report this girl's account for violent content since Facebook won't?
02-13-2013, 05:23 PM
How do I report this girl's account for violent content since Facebook won't?
In the details there is a link to her account. If you scroll down you will see that she has a very graghic smut photo of animal cruelty that reaches just about as far as it can go (please be warned). The photo was ostensibly posted out of outrage in order to "catch" the guys; however I find it disingenuous. The guys are smiling and posing in the photo as if someone took it, and on top of that it was a mobile upload--uploaded directly by this girl. If I were to make a judgment on the rest of the public posts she has on her page, she sounds pretty sociopathic to me. I reported the photo, but amazingly Facebook saw no issue with it, and said they were keeping it up. They said they used their community guidelines to make the judgment, well did they overlook this bit (I emphasize the last sentence of the paragraph):

Graphic Content:

People use Facebook to share events through photos and videos. We understand that graphic imagery is a regular component of current events, but must balance the needs of a diverse community. Sharing any graphic content for sadistic pleasure is prohibited.

What can I do to report this girl, since she obviously uploaded that photo from her phone (which makes her an accessory)?

Thank you.
Link:

http://www.facebook.com/alley.bearr.7
Link:

http://www.facebook.com/alley.bearr.7

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 05:31 PM

Well just because its a mobile upload dosn't mean she took it herself you can get pictures of over the internet on your phone and upload it to facebook. She probably has a smartphone

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply