This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are you excited for Ezekiel Jackson return?
02-13-2013, 06:50 PM
Are you excited for Ezekiel Jackson return?
- WWE Superstar Ezekiel Jackson, who has been injured for months now, told fans on Twitter that he knows when he will be returning to the ring and that it will be soon.

Source: NoDQ.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 06:58 PM

He's still in the WWE?

Ads

No

Not really

I'm not exactly excited. Happy for him maybe, but I'm actually pretty indifferent to him.

No

Not really.

Wowowowowwowowowowowowowowowo WOW! You mean to tell me the worst Intercontinental champion of the PG Era who barely appeared on TV even before he was injured and wrestled on NXT and the "just beat 'em up" WWE show Superstars who teamed with the worst wrestler in the roster so far, who loses back and forth anyway is going to come back in WWE? Let me answer your query with four words.
HELL NO!
You're welcome.

Honestly No,I am not Excited for Ezekiel Jackson's Return because his "Personification of Domination" Gimmick is well played by Another Wrestler and his name is Big E. Langston.Big E. Langston reminds me of Ezekiel Jackson a lot.I mean Just Look at their Names Big Zeke and Big E.Then Ezekiel also used to "Dominate" his opponents and beat them down,Big E. Langston is also doing the same and if you have watched NXT then you will know that he "Dominates" his opponents so bad that they could not get up after a 5 Count much less a 3 Count.Big E's Gimmick reminds be of Ezekiel Jackson's Personification of Domination Gimmick.However I have been impressed by Big E. Langston on NXT.The thing about Big E. is that the Crowd is behind him which was not in case of Ezekiel.You must have observed if you watched NXT that the Crowd interacts with Langston during and after his Matches chanting "1 More Time" so that Big E. would again hit that Finisher of his.So,I think Big E. is over with the crowd at least the NXT Universe.So,in all Honesty I am not looking Forward to Ezekiel's Return.

i gotta say ezekiel jackson havent been impressive but when he come back he well be bigger and better than ever. dont listen to those big zeke haters or big e langston fans (im mean like seriously when the last time he had a match in wwe hmm lets see... none exactly) all big e does is protect dolf ziggeler and aj. im excited to see wat ezekiel jackson have in stored. just to give u a spolier i think hes going to return and talk about different things and antonio will come out and interrupt him then the champion on the line and big zeke will beat him and become the united states champion and the first american to beat him