This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Long Does It Take To Unsuspend A Twitter Account?
02-13-2013, 09:37 PM
How Long Does It Take To Unsuspend A Twitter Account?
This morning, my twitter account was suspended due to 'aggressive following' does anybody have any idea how long it takes to unsuspended, i have emailed twitter, telling them what i have done and how i will not do it again, now i just don't know how long it takes to unsuspended, please could you tell me if your account has been suspended due to the same reason, and how long it took to resolve, it also says i have 0 followers and i am following 0 people.

ThankyouSmile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 09:45 PM

You Broke One of there Rules There For As Punishment they Suspended your Account Since you Did Something Wrong They will Not Restore your Account your Better Off Making a New Twitter Account and Start over Just Dont Aggressive Follow Again

Ads

If this is your 2nd time suspension it will take 2 days, 3rd time 4 days, 4th time a week.... then a month before its parmanent. Please watch the video below and download the tool, the link is provided in the description (the tool can make your account instantly unsuspend) if you ever get suspended again:

There are a number of reasons a user's eBay account may become suspended. Suspension can be the result of forgetting to pay your eBay fees, owing a refund balance or committing a policy violation. During suspension, you are unable to leave feedback, sell or buy items. Additionally, other eBay accounts within the same household may experience suspension. Payment suspensions result in automatic restoration of the account as soon as fees are paid. Policy violations require an official appeal.