This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When are we gonna have a Black president?
02-13-2013, 11:26 PM
When are we gonna have a Black president?
I want a president that isn’t a con artist and doesn’t serve bankers’, plutocrats’, and corporations’ interests. Obama simply married into Black America. I’d like to have a Black president. A real Black president. You know, the kind that are Black. I think they’ve been shat on enough. I don’t know of any other race that’s been mistreated the way they’ve been in the midst of unprecedented wealth. Do you think Rangel, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson or somebody like that would ever run again? I want somebody that has to do with the South, Mason-Dixon Line, segregation, Black American slavery, Civil War, the blues, jazz, gospel music. I want somebody whose ancestor actually suffered from Black American slavery and the social/political/economic segregation that followed it for many generations to come. I want someone who has ancestors that experienced 400 years of BS and were the very people stories of suffering have been written about - the liberal propaganda that I grew up on in my ritzy private school. Maybe there's some guy that's a multigenerational Black American from the Mississippi Delta that is willing to run. Oh, I’ve got a great idea - how about Jay-Z for president? Maybe Lil Wayne? That would be awesome. God bless America. Such a great country we’ve turned into...

I have this funny feeling, seeing how the two-party sheep "think" and function like animals, that it'll be another generation (about 25 years) before we actually have the first Black American US president that actually comes from the South or at least has strong ties to American slavery and the plight of Black Americans.

God bless mindless two-party sheep that rely on the very same corporate media for their misinformation in the year 2012 after all that has happened to the US, foreign or domestic, in the past 12 years. The scandals, the lies, the absolute theft of a presidential election, the NDAA, the Patriot Act...truly incredible in the modern era. Thanks two-party sheep for everything. Thanks for justifying your insanity and supreme ignorance and arrogance. No worries, I'm readying myself for American fascism.
@ shannon

Lmao!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 11:34 PM

When we run out of the oreo currently in office.

Ads

You don't get to define who is and who isn't black. It's not in your job description.

President Obama...

So it's all about color to you right?

we do now

Lil Wayne for President? Oh yeah, that would be great. Every drug ever made would be legalized, his inaugural ball would be a massive mosh pit orgy, and he would probably rap all of his speeches and make them rhyme. Yes, what a brilliant plan. Hold on, I'll go call his political party, the Cranked Out Dopes, and see what they can do about nominating him.

There aren't many people alive who actually suffered from racism, and there are NO people alive that suffered slavery.

If there are any former slaves left, white, black, or whatever, then yeah, let's all work to make the rest of their lives as good as possible.

I would have voted for Herman Cain, he knew his shit.

It's a long shot but it could happen,

IF

There is a black person that can say the right words to unite the following groups of americans to see a common vision;

those in the tea party that really support American freedom and independence more than the one trick pony of obstructionism

The libertarians that want more personal responsibility and less federal mandate

The constitutionalists that want the meanings of the original constitution and the lawful ammendments to be used to return America to it's proper role in the world.
That is;
A free and independent , self sufficient, family of free people, that is powerful enough to stand up to and destroy any nation that would foolishly come against us,

NOT a nation that thinks we need to be the police of the world at the beckon call of the multinational corporations.