This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it still worth it? Should I give up now?
02-13-2013, 11:47 PM
Is it still worth it? Should I give up now?
Last year, I confronted my bf that we never hang out outside of school & we made plans that weekend. When the weekend came, he forgot & was free the whole weekend. A few days ago we got in a fight bc its basic chivalry to pay for everything on a date when you bring a girl out. He said stuff like I don't have a lot of money & im not rich. I understand him but I've been lonely in this relationship that I ever was single. We broke up & I miss him. He does all that relationship crap with me but he doesn't want to commit. Its bc I hurt him by breaking up but he doesn't understand that if we're dating he can't neglect me. Yesterday morning at school we made out two times & he told me I love you.. I was kinda happy... But last night on twitter, I saw him talking to another girl & winking. I was upset bc he led me on. I have a twitter account where i tweet quotes & i was tweeting break up song lyrics. He posted on twitter saying tht its his pet peeve tht i have over reactions. Then he was stupid enough to retweet a tweet basically saying "he ejecuated loads while watching beyonces performance at the super bowl. I had a stroke last night after reading all his tweets. I don't know what to do anymore. I miss him & i wish we didnt break up, ,but im afraid hes starting to like other girls even though he said in the past that im the only girl for him. Honestly i get jealous whenever he talks to other girls bc he once cheated on me. Im heartbroken.
We were almost 3 years

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 11:55 PM

It's time to move on.

Ads

Move on he has

you're in the exact same position as me! he flirts like hell with other girls over twitter and he knows i can see them. my situation is kinda better as we text a lot more now, but i dunno what to say cause i dunno what to do myself eitherSad

hope you get some good advice on here, cause i need to use it tooSad

good luck x

Could be he´s trying to make you jealous...
maybe he wants to test you...
Try to talk to him, it´s the most efficient way to find out what he really feels for you.

That's JUST like my BF D: we have the same exact problem :// Im a BIG Jealous type when I see him talking and playful hitting girls I get SO mad well yeah....Just talk it out with him and say how you feel I do that and it worked for me and just go to his house cause hes your BF he shouldn't care I do that....If he says (lets hang out on the weekends and doenst contacted you just call or text him)! If that doesn't work just go to him Smile)

How old are you? You sound way too young to be so concerned about a relationship at your age, with a boy that age... I would bet you $1000 that in 3 years, you won't even be able to recall his last name.... You are young, you have the rest of your life to worry about these types of things, and believe me, he's not the guy you're gonna be with when you're 30. If you were older, I'd say "he's just not that into you" but the fact is, you're probably both teenagers, and this is what happens between teenagers... it's not a time to be serious and commit forever... You have your entire lives for that crap.

You and him need to sit down and talk. At this point you are BOTH (not one but both of you) driving the other person nuts and upsetting the other person.

Yes, it's nice when the guy pays for stuff, but it's not a necessity. When I was dating my husband, he didn't always have a job so I would pay half or cover him. Sometimes it is just as nice to pay for the guy as it is for the guy to pay for the girl. But that's an old school rule. It's just one of those things.

So you made plans and he forgot. Then call him up and ask him where he is. I think you are over reacting. Guys can't read minds. They just cant.They also need to be told more than once about everything because they put importance into other things than what we find important. It's just the way it is.

He's mad that you broke up with him, so in his way he is getting back at you for it.

You like him.

He likes you.

End of story.

You both need to grow up and talk to each other like mature young adults that you are. Sure he may not trust you because you broke his heart. If he was the one to break up with you would you trust him to take him back?

You said he cheated on you once. That's something you'll have to deal with.

If you can't trust him then you can't have a relationship with him. Trust is the core of a relationship. You can't have one without it. So figure out what you want and then stop the games and talk to him.