This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get revenge on Twitter?
10-12-2012, 03:52 AM
How can I get revenge on Twitter?
I don't know why, but my friend just suddenly decided to hate me. On Twitter today, I put 'I burnt my finger in art class. I didn't know how hot hot glue guns are!' she replied and said 'You deserved getting burnt, stalker.' I was all confused, and my best friend posted a photo of me slow dancing with my boyfriend at a dance on twitter, and my 'friend' replied to the photo and said 'LOL she is such a slut!'. So I asked me friend to delete it, she did, and in a few minutes, the same message pops up 'lol shes a slut'. So my best friend deleted it again. I asked my friend what was bothering her, and she said 'You.' I seriously don't know what I did wrong to her, but I tried talking to her, now I want revenge! Haha! Well nothing mean because she can get really mean if she wants to. So what can I say to her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:00 AM

i still dont know what the fuck twitter is? haha, so i dont give a crap

Ads

what is twitter

Ignore her. Block her from everything and don't talk to her.

i would go to her house do a jab in the armpit than a hook in the hair folicles

post how mean ur friend is being to u on twitter and say how she acts like a three year old and she'll grow up to be old, wrinkly and with no friends because she is an immature brat with nothing else to do but make other people feel bad. u can also mention how jealous she is of ur boy friend

Girl, you NEED to be mean ! If she's gonna be a b!tchh to you, you can be a b!tchh to her ! Smile Go on all of her photos and post mean messages while she is offline so it will take forever to delete. Like post slu\t & b!tchh like a million times; it'll get her angry. If she gets even meaner in return, so can you ! Post rumors about her, etc. Or, if you'd rather play it safe, just tell everyone how much of a b!tchh she is being to you and tell them everything she did. Turn people against her.

H A V E . F U N ! >:DDDD
-Nadia A. [;<

Best thing to do in this situation is to roll with it. Joke along, toss her in the jokes. "Haha yeah we are sluts huh" type of thing and she will reply "no just you" and you can just keep rolling with it. She will get annoyed because its not bugging you. If anything just go to Twitter admin and report her in the process and get her banned from twitter. Report her myspace too and everything else but stay annonymous and keep joking along with her comments as you do it. Honestly the only thing that keeps bullies going is the enjoyment of shame, so dont show it and ignore it which will annoy the hell out of her.

Just tell her to grow up and delete/block/whatever her.
Act like your not bothered... turn it into a joke with other friends and write about it so she's being laughed at.

you must do it with avengence , plan it , do not write stuff or post stuff online . its too obvious and then people will know you're as bad as her. tell different people different things. don't tell 2 people the same thing , make it out that your sweet and innocent and then she will crumble at your feet.