This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A crush on my best friend?
02-14-2013, 03:18 AM
A crush on my best friend?
Ok, so at the moment I have a boyfriend who I really like and care deeply for but I can't feel like I can't fully be in a relationship because I'm in love with my best friend. I go into have jealous fits if my friend talks to other girls on social media or through texting, especially if they're prettier than me. He knows all my problems and quirks plus recently I found out he had a crush on me before my I started dating my boyfriend. My boyfriend is older and about to leave for college. I won't break up with him until he leaves (maybe not even then) but I don't want my best friend to be with someone who isn't me. Is that selfish? What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 03:26 AM

thats normal.

Ads

Okay listen, here is what you do.

First dump both of them, then talk to me on Facebook.

My name is Austin Herro Parks, hope this helped! Smile

I agree, it happens to everyone. You obviously know what you want! Follow happiness!

you should break up with your current bf either way because you obviously don't like him and can stop wasting his time and ask your friend how he feels about dating you

It's... kinda selfish, but it's also really normal. The thing you should HONESTLY do, even though it might suck, is tell your friend how you feel. He might like you too, but he doesn't say anything because you're taken. Tell your boyfriend about your feelings too. If he doesn't accept you as the flawed human being you (and everyone else) are, then he's not right. Get everything out in the open! Better to confront your problems than run from them.

Dont worry. If you ever do concider breaking up with your current BF for your best friend make sure you take it slow,you dont want to make the wrong choice. Maybe talk to the guy you like about your feelings toward him? Honestly if you TRULY loved your bf you wouldn't have fallen in love with your best friend Smile

My best friend, a girl, told me she had a crush on me a while ago. We're still best friends, but for some reason we've started arguing once or twice a week, but before she told me she liked me we literally never argued once. I don't know why we've started arguing, and I'm not sure if it will be the same for you, but just be cautious of that.

You shouldn't date people you do not have feelings for. It's not right and it will just waste both of your times. Your best friend can talk to who ever he wants to so yes, it is a little selfish. But you should be honest with both of these guys. It's better to know the truth instead of living a lie.