This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am humiliated and embarrassed?
10-12-2012, 04:03 AM
I am humiliated and embarrassed?
I never usually hook up with people I don't know, but last weekend I did. He said he wouldn't tell anyone but slowly people started finding out. On twitter, he was saying mean things about my friends and I stepped in to defend them and he called me out for having no class and for doing what I did with him. Basically our whole high school saw and now I feel like my life is over.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:11 AM

Your life isn't over. You just met up with a guy who is a creep. Learn from your mistakes and move on. You'll be alright.

Ads

fight back - tell every one about his tiny pecker

don't do it again for one thing but equally it's totally trashy of him to talk about it, so when he does it again either deny it, tell people he couldn't get it up or tell them he's got a small willy and was a totally useless lover

Stop being a crying woos, and woman up...

Pretend you don't care. Don't give details when people ask about it or respond to insults. Block him and anyone who is joining in on this online. If you act like it's not a big deal, he's the one who will look petty and immature. This will blow over quickly and people will find something new to gossip about.

Tell him that he gave you a baby--that outta shut him up!

don't fight back at all, because that's exactly what he'll want. it can lead to some pretty nasty stuff. so just leave him to be stupid, and date someone else. he isn't worth your time or effort!

So you hooked up, who doesn't at some point? He is saying you have no class for being with him. What does that say about him? Try to let it go. We all do things that embarrass ourselves, so what if this is your time? It will pass

You should fight him! That means war, girl! He shouldn't be like that..

Please answer my question! Thank you really appreciate it! <3 http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...547AALHQgr