This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Middle school boy drama ( He now said on social media he likes someone else)?
02-14-2013, 04:29 AM
Middle school boy drama ( He now said on social media he likes someone else)?
Me and this guy were bffls in 5th grade. ( we are in 7th now. Now we barely talk. I told him I liked him then and he said he liked me too but then he asked me out and I said yes but then Said we should be better friends first. ( ok, that may sound like I led him on but we were 10 I didn't want to ruin a relationship when I was that young because of " dating" ) . Now he is in more of the popular group and we barely talk anymore. On New years he posted one of those " text me something before the year is over" things. I told him I missed being friends. ( story time: we went to a nature field trip in 6th grade for a few nights. Me an him were in a frog dissecting class. We didn't dicect it but the can guy did and we got to touch the organs and stuff. It was soooo gross. We sat next to each other and he loves that class so we were holding the stuff and I don't want to so he playfully put it closer to me and even thought it was gross it was like a cute way. I thought he was flirting but idk. Then about 2 months ago we were in a tech class together and we had hot glue guns and he had hot glue on like a stick or something and he was holding it near me and I gentility pushed it away. He did it twice. But I don't know if it means anything. Both times I felt like he was flirting but idk. ) i saw a picture of him serving food at a shelter. I asked him about it and he does that every year. I thought that was amazing. I wanted to hate him because I felt like he kind of ignored me and his real fiends when he became popular but I recently realized after crying about him for years that I can't really blame him. We weren't dating and he didn't do anything to me in pour pose. But at the same time I can't get him off my mind. Sometimes I will tell him I miss the friend ship because we were bffls. He asked me who I liked and it told him! I want to hate him but I can't because he always says the right thing. What does this mean? Do I love him? HELP!!!! What does it mean? I know I'm young

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 04:37 AM

It's not love, honey, don't go that far. Thinking about him all the time just means you like him! I know this may be hard, but the most simple thing to do is ask him straight out. It shows that you have confidence. If you ask him straight up, he'll answer straight up. And you don't want mixed signals, right? Take it from me, since I'm a little bit older I praayy I have more wisdom ;_; but seriously, if you FEEL like he likes you, then he probably does. Ask him to go to the movies! Alone. Call him. Text him. Message him. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply