This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get over my holiday fling?
02-14-2013, 05:12 AM
How do I get over my holiday fling?
There was this guy. We met on an exotic island, and we clicked right away. We talked for about an hour on the first night, and we were talking for two hours on the second night. After those two hours, I got with him. I'm 16 and he's 19. We were both with friends when we met, but it was me and him who mainly hit it off. He didn't even try to go beyond making out. He did give me a hickey, though. I really felt like we clicked, and we did flirt back and forth the whole time. This happened on the 31st at midnight. The next day, no matter what anyone said, I couldn't stop smiling. It was creepy. I knew I would get with him the moment we met. Guess I made it a personal goal of mine or something. It's not something I do regularly, though.

I added him on Facebook the day I got back. We had small talk through chat; he didn't seem to wanna keep talking, so I took a hint and stopped. But we did agree to hit each other up if we were ever near each other's hometowns. Basically my friend who was with me, sent him a message the next day telling him I like him and to let her know if he wanted me to stop talking to him. Blah, blah, blah. She said it was with my best interest at heart. He read it and never answered. So I did damage control and sent him a message saying sorry. Again, same thing.

Now I can't stop thinking about him, but he also goes every year. Maybe I'll wait it out and next December I'll hit him up again. I didn't want anything serious. Guess my friend scared him off. How do I get over him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 05:20 AM

I think you should listen to the song Stubborn Love by The Lumineers

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply