This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn't he calling/texting me?
02-14-2013, 05:39 AM
Why isn't he calling/texting me?
I almost hooked up with this guy on Saturday. It was at a party at his apartment and i stayed the night. He told me he was digging me and seemed like he was interested in me.. His friends added me on FB/twitter and tweeted at me, but I haven't heard from him once.. I was thinking of texting him later this week but I don't know if I should. I don't get it Sad Should I text him? What should I say?

Were both sophomores in college also, if that helps.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 05:47 AM

he's either very busy or he simply doesn't want to

i would shoot a "hey, how's things" text myself but i'm often told i'm too forward by my female friends

Ads

Maybe he doesn't dig you anymore. Perhaps he wasn't happy with the "almost hooking up". That should tell you all he wanted was to get in your pants.

10 bucks says he was looking to get some play that night, and if his friends are starting a social scene with you, that means he's not interested and he left you to them as his "sloppy seconds".. so to speak..

I think maybe you are expecting too much. He may have a busy life, or after the first meeting is just not interested. I would just let it go and if he is interested then he will contact you, otherwise, move on and live your life.

the problem is - you almost hooked up = he was NEVER interested in a relationship with you - just a one night stand and that night is now over