This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Rock since his return,regardless how limited he is,is still a much better face than Punk?Isn't he?
02-14-2013, 07:48 AM
The Rock since his return,regardless how limited he is,is still a much better face than Punk?Isn't he?
Remember when CM Punk was a face,how lameass and corny his segments were,the crowd would be dead and we used to yawn during his promos.Now the Rock is in CM Punk's position and he captivates the crowd,interacts with the crowd and keeps them involved.Rock lifted the ratings and has brought back so much attention to the WWE.Since his return in 2013,Rock has cut one great promo and one good promo,has CM Punk ever cut such a promo when he was a face with a heel?Rock is still entertaining.
You cannot compare CM Punk's mic freedom to Rock's mic freedom,CM Punk can show how much ever attitude he wants,he can also use the 'f' word and get away with it because he is a heel.Anything CM Punk does won't be considered as an offence because he is a heel,he is the bad guy,he is the villain and the social media won't mind it.
Rock is a face,he has to be family friendly,he has to be social and inspirational to the crowd.WWE is now pure PG and family friendly,Rock cannot express his attitude to his opponents.He has to follow a civilized gimmick.You cannot compare CM Punk's mic work to the Rock's because both are in different and contrast positions.
All I want to say is that Rock since his return has proved to be a better face than CM Punk was in 2011
Rock is in John Cena's position now and is doing a much better job than both Cena and Punk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 07:56 AM

Punk is bad as a face. He is much better as a heel. The best face in wwe history (the rock) vs the best heel today (cm punk)

Ads

You just now realized that? Rock is the greatest talkers of all time. Punk is good too but he's not better than the Rock in terms of promos. Everybody has their different technique of promos Punk isn't The Rock nor is he trying to be like The Rock. There are things that Punk and Rock differ and there are things that both guys are good at. But Rock needs better jokes, Punk can held his own aganist The Rock on the mic.

As a face Rock is better than CM Punk, but CM Punk is really awesome as a heel.. Smile I am going to give you a perfect exampe.. Look at me, I was not a CM Punk fan when he was a face, but when he turns heel I don't know how & why, but autometicaly I 've become his fan.. A biggest fan Smile He has great mic skills, I really enjoy.. I learn from him alot like how to speak in front of audiance, how to feel & look confident.. So, in short he is much better as a heel. But I totally agree with you as a face Rock is better than everyone even far better than Cena, remember Cena is face for last 7 years or so.. Smile

Punk is a better face and heel than rock! Rock made me turn off smackdown he was so boring!

The ROCK will kick punks ass at the royal rumble .... Punk has champion for so
long!!!!!!

Definitely The Rock is much better face than CM Punk.
But JOHN CENA is the BEST of all ! ! !