This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make money from your website?
02-14-2013, 09:28 AM
How to make money from your website?
If am good at art like designing photos and layouts, how can I make money from that on an online website. I know about google ads and why do people have to click the ads for you to make money is there another way because no one is clicking them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 09:36 AM

Create a Google AdSense account. The have a tutorial there.

http://adsense.google.com

Ads

You can sell your art from your website by setting up a paypal shopping cart, or you can offer a "member's area" of your website and charge a monthly subscription for allowing people to download high-resolution images of your work, or to have exclusive access to your work. Just a couple of ideas, it really depends on what your website is for. If you're good ad designing webpage layouts you could sell templates or photos to use for backgrounds or clipart.

It is good to learn that you are interested in Work from Home and earn some Extra Income. You have to remember following Points:
1. 99% Websites offering Work from Home Jobs are SCAM.
2. You have to find Website that Provide Authentic and Legitimate Work from Home Jobs.
3. Money is Not Going to fall from Sky. You have to work for it.

I've seen and then tried many ways of making money online for the past 6 months solid. About the only thing useful to spend time on which I came across was this 1 website about a system called 'The Spiderweb Marketing System'.

I was amazed at how easy it was to set up because All you need is a Paypal account.

Since using it I made $4,872 in only the first 3 months.

You can sign up for it here: http://www.ActiveSpiderWeb.com

You can watch this video to learn how to use it, and what exactly it does. The video also provides proof of the Paypal transactions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4TcZiT48...

Or this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JP2iTvXW...

You can sign up to the Spiderweb Marketing System on the website with the video shown by clicking on the link on the website, in the description area of each of the videos; Or by going to the link at the top of this text. ( http://www.ActiveSpiderWeb.com )

Once actually on ActiveSpiderWeb.com, and before OR after you have applied for your first email (by giving your email address on the actual website), there are a few videos that you need to watch, on the site, which help you in how to set up your own System. It is something that I would Definately recommend doing to anyone interested in making money online.

It is very much worth your while taking your time in doing, and I was surprised at the money I made.

This also goes for people viewing the question above or even answering it themselves, as it may apply to you. I would seriously give it a go.

If you want help or extra info at all… email me at Sean14UK@hotmail.co.uk – And I’ll reply in person A.S.A.P.

This is what I have found, and would work for you as well:
Once dedicated to the Spiderweb Marketing system, and making money through the above website, it is only really useful if you follow it through. It will take a little time and effort, but if you spend some time on it every day, it is very worth it. It is important that once you’ve applied for an email to be able to log-in to the system, and have been directed to the next page from filling in your email information, that you watch each Video that accompanies each Account Setup Page. Each of these videos will walk you through how to set up your Account with each Money Making Website, and in effect you will be setting up each of your Income Streams.

Some people watch 2 videos a day, some slightly more, some less. How many you watch is up to you; It depends how quickly you want to set up your System to start making money. Some of this may seem complex but you will understand after visiting the site above.

When setting up your Income streams or Accounts with each Money Making Website, it is 100% free. The ability for you to upgrade for better services and membership will be there, which you would have to pay for and will provide you with more opportunity to potentially make a lot more money, However you Do Not have to pay, and I wouldn’t bother with paying for any of these apart from one which is the GDI Setup Page as this is where the Majority of your income will come from. By paying for a GDI Account, you will setup a Domain name and website which you can use to attract and refer people. The website that you pay for through GDI is free for the first 7 days, and you can easily make back the money that you used to pay for it, through the first few weeks of using the Spiderweb Marketing System. The website you get is already pre-designed for you, so all you have to do …is get the website out there.

If you can't be bothered to do that, fine, dont bother. But if you want to pursue ACTUALLY making money, rather then spending hours upon hours of looking at Social Networking sites, Viral Marketing Online pay-per-click or pay-per-view websites/ online survey sites, writing articles and blogs or increasing traffic to them and profiting through the advertising etc etc or all the others that I've come across in the past 2 years in searching for EXACTLY what you're looking for right now - ways to make money online, and only successfully making money quite slowly through those mentioned above, then go ahead. But like I said, it will be slow. Wake up, pursue this 1 which I Can Tell You works, and spend your time on that, Rather then trying to find out How to make money. So much of peoples time who want to find out how to make money online, is spent on doing just that, 'trying to find out' and they will spend Soooo unbelievably long doing it, it is unreal.. its better to focus on actually DOING a few methods and pursuing them atleast, THAT advice I will tell you. you are wasting a hell of alot of time, and it is rather precious, and its frustrating, I been there, and all the people who want you to sign up to their stuff say they have been there, true.. but SOME do make money, and this method Can make you money. I guarantee it and I'll give you my email address to keep contact with you and pro

Turn your passion into a content focused theme based website, meaning turn your love for art and create a website based solely on that particular subject, do keyword research on what people are searching for and use those phrases as subjects to write about on your website.

This is how you get real traffic to your site. Check out the link below to get the training you need in order to be successful online.