This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is verizon fios tv better or dishnetwork with there new packages going on about genius dvr etc? i live in ny?
02-14-2013, 09:35 AM
is verizon fios tv better or dishnetwork with there new packages going on about genius dvr etc? i live in ny?
i currently have fios in my home but i pay a lot for 2 boxes one a dvr and you can only record 1 show at a time but not at the same time so that sucks but money wise its expesive but dish is offering al ot of new things now which is better like video quality etc. i need an some expertise

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 09:43 AM

Hi Ben, my name is Kimberly and I form part of the DISH Social Media Department. We would love to have you form part of the DISH family! Currently DISH has amazing programming packages and products. Have you heard about the Hopper Whole-Home HD DVR? the Hopper from DISH is the fastest, most powerful, and technically advanced Whole-Home DVR system in the Industry. The Hopper Records and stores up to 2,000 hours and can record up to 6 HD shows at once during primetime. Please visit our website to gather more information on our services and current promotional prices. If you have additional questions or want to get signed up please contact us directly at 1800-823-4929. We look forward to assisting you!

Kimberly Escobar
Social Media Representative
DISH L.L.C

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply