This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I remove a program from Facebook? Please Read All Of This?
02-14-2013, 10:27 AM
How do I remove a program from Facebook? Please Read All Of This?
Ok, so about a week ago i clicked on this thing called "Fallen In Love" for facebook and everyday it keeps posting something on my timeline about who i like or something and I can't read it. How do I stop it from posting stuff anymore. Everytime I go on my facebook, one of my notifications says "So and So liked your "Fallen In Love" result. I want to stop the app from posting stuff on my timeline.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 10:35 AM

i wish i knew the answer too. i keep getting zoosk emails and messages even though i didnt sign up or add the app. i must have clicked on something too and now i cant get rid of it.

Ads

02-14-2013, 10:35 AM

TO REMOVE THE APP:
You can also remove an app from your Account Settings. To do this:
Click at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Account Settings
From the menu in the left column, select Apps
Click the x on the right of any app you'd like to remove
Once you confirm you’d like to remove the app, it should no longer be able to post to your timeline. Past stories from the app may remain on your timeline.

The app may have retained data from when you used it. Please contact the app directly to request deletion of any data it may still have.

TIP:TAKE EXTRA PRECAUTIONS AND BLOCK THE APP
Navigate to your Privacy Settings Page ( http://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=privacy )
Click Manage Blocking across from Blocked People and Apps
In the Block Apps section, type in the app's name