This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone know what these symptoms mean?
10-12-2012, 04:10 AM
Anyone know what these symptoms mean?
Can anyone tell me what I have?
I am 16 years old and for about a year or so I have been becoming more and more restless at school. I can't pay attention, I get bored easily, I become stressed because i can't do anything except sit there, my legs start to randomly shake and I get sudden tremors which I try to control because it's embarrassing. So when my legs start to shake I try to stop them but it hurts when I stop them. I have a sort of aching/soreness feeling in them. Then I start to twitter with my thumbs, hands, I fidget with everything and I just can't seem to keep myself calm. Anyone know?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:18 AM

16 would be a little late to become ADHD, although not completely unheard of. It sounds like maybe you're having some anxiety issues. There is also something called restless leg syndrome, but that usually happens at night. Listen, talk to a doctor. You're 16 and should be enjoying your life right now. So do what you can to help yourself. Only you can change your life. Take control of this and get the help you need! Good Luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply