This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you know if a girl likes you online?
02-14-2013, 11:56 AM
How do you know if a girl likes you online?
This girl I am talking does not use her phone much. I met her two weeks ago at a conference for a club. She gave me her twitter. I have been using that as a medium to build some rapport with her. The only thing I have is noticed she says "lol" in almost everything she says. Are there any other hints?
I have met her in real life. The second line lol.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 12:04 PM

theres are the signs , is she on skype and facebook at early hours of the morning , is she telling you about things u didnt need to know shaw sign she really like u , and cant live without u

Ads

Apparently you are the easy rider. not her!

lol at the end of msg's usually means, "I have nothing much to say to you..." If that's your basis, it isn't a good sign. Move on or make a move. Don't piddle over stupid txt's wondering if she likes you or not. If she likes you she'll want to go out or take it to the next level. If he say's lol to your advances, give it up and move on.

don't judge someone completely for their online life.. lots of people are a lot different online than they are in real life.

Well lol is something people can say a lot. If she uses lots and lots of smileys, winkies, hearts, or ESPECIALLY if she is flirty, then that could mean something. I would say maybe say something a little flirty and see how she responds. If she flirts back, that seems like a pretty good thing to me. Smile Good luck!

Could you help me out? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...326AA1M8RF

Ok

Twitter is very hard to have a rapport with her, you can only use a limited amount of words on it, doesn't help your case here. My advice is ask her if she has an email account/facebook/msn/yahoo, if she does give her your contact info that way you guys can chat on there without limitations.

Signs she likes you online:

- Talking to you for hours on end
- Laughing at your jokes (even if they're horrible)
- Winking faces such as ":P" or "D"
- Telling you things about herself she wouldn''t dare tell anyone else
- Asking u if you have a girlfriend

Based on everything, its the beginning (could be friendship, could be more) I say this because she wants to continue the contact with you (hence her giving you her twitter). Right now though nothing suggests she has feelings for you though, but that COULD always change in the future.