This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am like really shy and I've had a crush over the same girl for over 5 years... WHAT DO I DO :S?
02-14-2013, 01:25 PM
I am like really shy and I've had a crush over the same girl for over 5 years... WHAT DO I DO :S?
Okay, I'm 16 and like when I was 11 I had a crush on a girl that I used to see walking past my house every morning, I was still at primary school and she would of been in the first year of high school... I never really said hi to her or anything for the WHOLE entire time being at high school I sort of told this girl in like year 7 or 8 on MSN... After doing that it made things seem awkward when I walked pasted her at high school because I knew that she know about my feelings for her. So I kinda stopped talking to her on the internet until very recently. I started talking to her in December 2012 again on the internet (Facebook) and I kinda told her about my feelings for her again but I didn't use strong words like 'love'.
Everywhere I go I'm always thinking of her, if a song comes on I think of her. We're not even 'friends' and I haven't physically seen her for like 2 years now because I've left high school and I'm at a different college to her... And I keep dreaming of kissing her and sharing ice cream on the beach and I know this sounds all corny but I've never had a girlfriend so I guess I don't know what. Love. Feels like. I keep saying reminding myself of the phrase YOLO... I really fear rejection and letting 'it' go would be really difficult :/...
She has asked me (on Facebook) if I wanted to go to a concert with her in October to see Jessie J, and I don't really like her that much, I mean if it was Black Veil Brides or Sleeping With Sirens I'd be like 'yeah sure'... And another part of me just says 'just go' and I fear going because I wouldn't know what to say or what to do... I worry to much!
I kinda know (in a way) that if I was to get her number and phone her on Valentines Day to ask her to be my girlfriend she'd say no, I'm probably just another guy to her that she thinks nothing of, she's really pretty and nice, and I feel that she wouldn't like to be seen with me and I'm just confused... I really love this girl but I don't think I'll ever get close to her heart...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 01:33 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Just man up and go on a date. It shouldn't be fatal if you take it easy.

Ads

Firstly, I'm sure she wont reject you because she doesn't like being seen with you, just because she doesn't know you well yet. So I'd say go to the concert and get to know her a bit. You've had five years to develop these feelings for her where as for her it probably seems really sudden. Just slow down a bit.

Bazza is obviously an 'all hard man', thinks he's "da bomb!". First off AWWW! You are like so sweet! That will come in handy as well Big Grin
1) Good on ya for liking BVB!
2) yolo is a load of bull..talk?

You obviously love this girl to bits so stop trying to tell yourself that you dont like her and that youll never get her. Ok so you are talking to her on fb, good start. Dont keep confessing your feelings like straight forward, you need to give hints, make her feel special and she will be chasing you. As you said valentines day is coming up soon. First off you need to meet her in person and get along. If you hit it off then it would be good to make a move. If not, wait... She is obs interested if she asked you to go see jessie j with her. Id say just go to make her happy but also let her know about your style of music.

You should do something special for her for valentines. Few ideas im thinking of here now...;
1. Slip a letter through her door saying "meet me in ..... From your secret admirer". Say which part of the location as well. Then wait in the location. Buy some roses or a rose and some chocolates. Once you see her, go to her and say will you be my girlfriend? And give her the little prezzies also

Dont ask her on fb, its tacky and common. That basically leads to a one day relationship for show.

Good luck!! I hope you can steal her heart! If you need any help or anyone to talk to, im always here. I think my profile lets you contact me, so yeah. Smile