This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
if a guy told you he needs space, and he will first focus his career and family. what does it mean?
02-14-2013, 01:50 PM
if a guy told you he needs space, and he will first focus his career and family. what does it mean?
but every night he will send sms asking if im already at home, or still in the offfice, how is work. i dont understand., how will i move on with this situation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 01:58 PM

He doesn't want to commit but still needs someone to talk to fit his loneliness

Ads

Anytime anybody tells you that they need space, what they are really saying is that they are just not that into you. Ever seen the movie? It is about how men especially make their feelings very clear and women continue to read into what they say. He made it very clear that he is not making you his priority at this time in his life. He is focusing on his career. Men love a challenge. He is still keeping in contact with you and asking you questions so he doesn't completely lose control of any chance he may want with you at a later time. If you act as if nothing is wrong with him telling you that he doesn't want to be in a relationship with you and allow him to show posessiveness by acting concerned about you I guarantee you that he will lose interest in you forever. If you want him to sit up and notice what he is missing, don't answer his calls. Act like you are busy and have moved on. Make sure he understands that you have accepted his request for space and you too have decided to move on. If things work out in the future you will know that he was willing to work for your attention.

Sounds like he has another Girl and he kind a thinking of you once in a wail move on, there is always some one for ever one . I need my space what a joke he was fooling around on you So he found an excuse to say to you, but not the truth.

He is simply taking advantage of a convenient situation. I'm sure he likes you, may even love you, but when people speak, you should listen. He told you what his focus (i.e. Priority) is as of now. Continue dating, but date other people as well so you can also focus on other things. Life is all about balance!

you need to know and believe you are more than a doormat for someone elses pleasure

you need to change numbers and end all social media...or block him...

you need to move on for he ...he's playing you like a broken fiddle...when it works for him

he has a sick ego and sweetheart you won't be the one to mend it...but honestly i bet he is working several other besides you and his wife and family

know in your heart you deserve better and move on!...for you

*(*