This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the point of twitter?
09-30-2012, 12:01 PM
What is the point of twitter?
I am debating if I want to get a twitter or not. I mean they sound okay but what is the really point of them, all i have thought is that is the only point to share your emotions? Or what you have done today...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 12:09 PM

There is no point, it is a waste of time.

Ads

it is liek facebook...it is put there by the government to make you less benificial in your life...if we spend more time doing this stuff...we get fatter, are less active in government, causing political efficay, and causes us to be hateful.....just stayy off it...cell phones and facebook are bad enough.

It's a way for people to feel so important that other people want to know the boring details of their everyday life. No one really wants to, of course, but it makes tweeters feel like they do.

It's just a waste of time. Don't even bother with it.

Twitter yu can follow anyone, even yur favorite artists , famous people yu know & if yur friends have twitter then yu can know what they are doinq and thinkinq anythinq they post, yu should qet it Smile

I'm new to twitter only been there a few weeks and I enjoy it.I use it to keep up with local things in my city and state.I also keep up with other things I enjoy like movies,tv shows,music,and news.