This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Explain this quote I read off of twitter?
02-14-2013, 03:30 PM
Explain this quote I read off of twitter?
"The leg kick before a female starts to twerk, symbolizes the shackles of 400 years of slavery & oppression being broken. God Bless America"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 03:38 PM

Hmm, I don't know.

Ads

02-14-2013, 03:38 PM

If the term "knee jerk" is used, I would say your first reaction to a situation (leg kick?) The word "twerk" isn't even in the on-line dictionary. BUT, it is saying the meaning when it says "symbolized" and that is: "shackles of 400 years of slavery & oppression being broken".

My comment is, things may be better in a couple respects for women, but not really. Look how woman are not treated special as they were years ago. Now a woman needs to work just like a man. Men often don't even open the door anymore for a woman. Equality has been shouted at the top of their lungs, and it has come with a price. So, oppression is still here and that includes many, both male & female. This is why we need to look for God's soon to be here kingdom government IMO Daniel 2:44