This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will a guy have sex with you even if he doesn't want to?
02-14-2013, 05:02 PM
Will a guy have sex with you even if he doesn't want to?
I've been seeing this guy I really like for about 3 weeks now.

I lost my virginity to him 4 days ago, but because of the holiday break, I'm in another country and can't see/talk to him (we only have phone #s &he has no social networking (i.e. Fb or Twitter).

I only texted him to hang out the night before I left, and I took the metro and walked to his house. He let me in, and he kissed me and told me his family was going to bed, and if I wanted to come inside. I freaked because I didn't want to be the random girl he brought home, and aside from that, I was shocked he was comfortable with his family seeing me. (Before this he'd invited me ice skating with his friends, but decided not to go because his wisdom tooth was acting up and he's planning on keeping it.)

So I sat on the couch holding his hand while he laid down, and we talked for about an hour, and I had this overwhelming urge to kiss him. Things escalated from there, to the point where he was on top of me (but he'd been talking about how he was so tired before this) and he whispered in my ear he was going to go get a condom. I stiffened and let him know I was a virgin. He said "I'm not!" and I told him "I know! I can tell! Haha." He asked if I was serious and I said yes, and he asked me several times if I was sure I wanted to do this, if I was absolutely sure, and comfortable with it.
I told him it had to happen some time, and it seemed like he wanted to do it even less than I did. He asked me once more if I was really ok with it, and I said yes.

So I lost my virginity to him, and afterwards he said I'd really taken the last bit of energy he had. But he hung out with me for a bit. He seemed really confused and asked "Why me?"

I couldn't give him a good answer. But it just felt like he was the right guy. I told him I'd had many chances before, and he chuckled and said "I'm sure! But why me?" and just gave me this furrowed look and I just coughed up that I thought he was a good guy.
Afterwards he's like "Ok, you can't breathe a word of this to anybody!" in reference to some songs he was about to show me and revealed what I'd consider like a private thing, you know, recordings of yourself singing, and he sang several Spanish love songs to me trying to see if I knew them.

I decided to go and walked home.

He keeps saying he's sad when he leaves, that he doesn't understand why anybody would ever have an open relationship, that he's never gotten back with an ex, that he thinks I'm hot, that he considers himself a 4/100, and he wouldn't waste his time talking to a girl he didn't like.

He's honestly one of the hottest guys I've ever been with, and I can't believe him when he tells me he thinks I'm that good looking. If he was that tired, but ended up having sex with me, was it just the pressure of the moment where he was already there that spurred him to have sex with me? Is he just looking for casual sex and playing me, or do you guys think he wants a real relationship?

I think it's to soon to DTR, but I'm trying to do it soon, I just want another opinion about my mixed feelings. I really can't read him. :/ Thank you all!
too*, sorry.
speedingcars: Thank you for your pleasantly honest answer!

I know he wanted to have sex with me, yes, I just wasn't sure if he might have been put off at the moment I told him I was a virgin. I mean he really was already there, and I didn't know if it was awkward for guys to back out that far into it, after they've told you they're going to go get a condom. Idk, but I viewed it as kind of an ordeal. I mean taking one isn't always easy. It may be an honor, as Gracie says, but it's still work!
I definitely agree that I know we're not in a relationship and that this doesn't seal the deal--I'm not expecting it to, and I'm planning to see where it goes. I won't be insulted if he doesn't want to at all--it's a two-way thing and like Levi Bradley says, it's really up in the air. It goes where it goes. If he wants to then I'd be more than happy to oblige.

&By playing me I meant like I'm not sure if he's a one-woman guy, you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 05:10 PM

No

Ads

If ur looking for casual, you got it.

If ur looking for serious, it up in the air.

No, really 3 weeks? God helps us all...

Too long!
And well just like go for him...or...what was ur question again?

i didn't read it all.
but answering your question, guys do have sex with girls they don't like.

He sounds so sweet. He was making sure that YOU were comfortable with losing your virginity to him..it's not that he didn't want to have sex with you it's because he respects you. He kept asking "why me?" because it's almost like an honor to guys if you lose your virginity to them. I bet he was really flattered! I do not think he is playing you or wants to have casual sex. It sounds like he really does like you and respects you as a person. I also think you're thinking way too into all this and you should just go with the flow with things and enjoy it Smile

Sex is good and he made it safe for you. He made sure it was what you wanted before and talked after. I would say he sounds like a great guy. I would try not to screw up what sounds like a good thing

I think he likes you or he at least likes having sex with you. If he was willing to confide in you some of his own issues then I really think he likes you. A guy wouldn't admit his insecurities because it makes him vulnerable, however, if he already feels vulnerable because he likes you then that's much more likely.

He could have not had sex with you. If he was that tired and he didn't like you he wouldn't have let you come in.

Yeah, it was "casual sex," but isn't most sex? And I think his willingness to be so casual is because he likes you. He's obviously not as confident enough to go around and try to court every girl he sees, that's why he questioned why you let him take your virginity.

Once again, this is only what I think and not a definite answer, but it does seem like he is interested in you. Whether he wants to just get to know you and hook up, or enter into a relationship with you is totally unknown. But it looks like he's into you. Be grateful. And I hope you're happy with your new experience Smile

It sounds to me like he likes you. He complimented you, which is a good thing, especially when he said that he wouldn't waste his time talking to a girl he didn't like, but he's talking to you, and inviting you into his home.

If anything, the fact that he was tired, and still went through with it has to mean something!

As for if he wants it to be casual, or a serious relationship, I say he would like a real relationship, based upon the information you just provided, but, we can't be 100% sure, because we're not in your shoes. You know how he is better than we do! My advice to you, would be to play it by ear, and get a better feel for what he wants

To me, it sounds like he wants a little more than just having it casual, but again, thats just based on the information provided

I thinkn he definitely cares for you though, because he didn't immediately just lunge into it, he instead, asked if you were sure you wanted to do this, multiple times. This wasn't because he didn't want to do it, because if he didn't want to do it, he wouldn't have whispered in your ear, but it was cause he cares about you and wanted to be completely sure that you were ready, which is a good thing

I think you should go for it, but take it slow, you know? Feel him out, see how he feels

Wish you the best!