This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have a brother that is 14 and wants to work online what are some great legit sites for him.Please please plz?
02-14-2013, 05:21 PM
i have a brother that is 14 and wants to work online what are some great legit sites for him.Please please plz?
please i need someone who will take my brother to a good site because i am not giving him all my money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-14-2013, 05:29 PM

I have hundreds of friends and associates. None of the guys/girls have ever made any money on these on line ventures. If they would have they would be talking about it and I would be in on it…..SCAM

Ads

I'm using a GPT site. I've been through so many, but found one that was very legit. With this site, you won't be many hundreds of dollars a week or anything like that. It's money at least. I've used this site for about 4 months now have made over $200. I know it's not like having a job, but it puts a little money in your pocket here and there. All you basically do is click links, do surveys and play games. That's all you do. Try it out if you wish. All you have to do is sign up and confirm your email:

http://tinyurl.com/redgames

There isn't much out there for minors. I did email you a link to a social networking site that shares ad revenue and has a couple of other ways to make extra cash for those 13 and older. Don't expect for him to make a lot, but he can pick up a few extra dollars.