This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does my dream mean?
10-12-2012, 04:24 AM
What does my dream mean?
Last night I had the weirdest dream ever. So there's this celebrity that I would like to get to know better AS A PERSON! I don't care that he's a celebrity, he's a person just like everyone else. Anyway, his name is Taylor Lautner (I know that everyone loves him and is a fan girl), I AM NOT A FAN GIRL! I'm just a girl, who likes a guy, that might be harder to get to know better. And I am going to start to audition for things in the entertainment industry, and it's NOT just to get to know Taylor. I'm going on auditions because I worked hard to get them, and IT'S MY PASSION, I WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ELSE EVER! Anyway the DREAM was that we already new eachother somehow. And we would talk on facebook and twitter all the time (I guess). And he would call me 5 times a day.

And in the dream we were supposed to be going on a date, since we haven't had time to go out in a while. And he was saying where should I meet you?.. (And he facebook emailed me), and I said at this pizza place. And so each time we emailed eachother we never got to the pizza place. But I drove by the pizza place and their were a bunch of people there that looked like fans, and then he emailed me and was like: Where are you?.. And I replied that I couldn't find him, but I think I saw where he was. And we couldn't catch up with each other for a long time.

And then we somehow got to my grandparents house (even though I live with my parents), and he was their first (surprisingly)... and we just sat down on the couch and cuddled for a while, and my grandparents walls in the living room has green wallpaper (bad choice of color but you know it's there house I guess)... and we were watching a movie, and then he was like "I love you", and then he came over to me, and kissed me on my forehead and then on my cheek, and then on my lips. And then the dream switched to me at an amusement park with him, there wasn't any security, or anything for us. We were just walking around just like 2 normal people, although their were fans everywhere but he just had his arm around me and told me to keep walking. And then we saw this really tall ride, and a rollercoaster. And then the dream ended. What does this mean?.. I'm so confused. I'M NOT AN OBSESSED WITH HIM AT ALL, I MEAN I like him and all, and I would like to get to know him better and stuff, but I'm NOT OBSESSED. So what does this mean?... SERIOUS ANSWERS ONLY PLEASE! And I don't usually dream about him either. And NO I didn't watch Twilight before I went to sleep either. (Just saying)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:32 AM

dreams are the result of several things
thought processing information rearrangment are just some of them, dreams id say most of the time really don't mean anything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply