This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the difference between 8gb and 32gb Ipod touch 2nd generation?
02-15-2013, 01:11 AM
What is the difference between 8gb and 32gb Ipod touch 2nd generation?
Ok so i know the basic differences like they have a different memory space but what I want to know is does the 32gb Itouch have apps that the 8gb Itouch doesn't? And what about speed? Is the 32gb Itouch faster? And can both go on internet and have the Facebook app? Those kind of questions. I know the basic differences like memory sizes but these questions are what I want to know.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 01:19 AM

The only difference is space...

Ads

no difference in the two, you get the same on both you just get more space on the other but everthing else is exactly the same.

The best answer with all the details is on widipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_touch

This link has all the spec, like processor speed, and GPU. The 32 Gb is worth the extra money, faster, next gen processor, next gen graphics, and more faster memory.

it depends. if you are talking about BRAND NEW ones (some people claim as 3g, though aren't) then the 32GB comes with a lot of improved parts. obviously you get 4 times the space. it also has an improved processor, RAM, and speaker (if you aren't tech savvy, better processor + RAM = faster/better performance)

ALL ipod touches have wifi access, and they all can use the same apps except a possibility of the 1st gen not working with voice apps? (not sure, but i heard that somerwhere. can anyone confirm?) regardless, that is 1st gen, not 2nd

you can install the apps on any, but might be compatibility issues, is what i meant about those.

actually the only difference is space and if you purchase the 32GB it comes free with a headphones that has built in Mic and little remote which is 70$ on apple.com