This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get to meet one direction?
02-15-2013, 04:05 AM
How do I get to meet one direction?
The problem is is that I live very very far away and I sometimes daydream about them in class and everywhere dream about them too and whenever I see there videos i start to get upset because I mean look at them I can't talk to them or anything Sad and they followed me on twitter but I wanna TALK!! And whenever I see the fan videos especially the "fake wax" they pranked on some girls I get too upset I imagine that I'm the fan and they are pranking me I watched them when they came to the X factor and still an I really want THEM!!! And my parents ne'er buy tickets D: I sometimes cry about it I know call me crazy and UGGGGHHH I can't explain cuz it'll take too much time and my phone is about to die!!! HOW DO I MEET THEM Sad OR EVEN JUST CONTACT THEM DIRECTLY!! oh and I just read like 100's of fan stories about meeting one direction and it gave me more self esteem so anything?!?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 04:13 AM

Go to a gay bar, they will come to you

Ads

Flash them.

Become famous... Simple as Tongue

Get a life.

Sometimes you have to get back to reality, unless you become famous there is a very slim chance you will meet them in person. And they will not have a conversation with you on twitter as to them you are another number, another fan and they probably get people trying to talk to then all the time.

My advice to you is become famous. Doesn't matter what for, just famous that'll increase your chances