This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what does this mean am i in love?!!?
10-12-2012, 04:37 AM
what does this mean am i in love?!!?
OK, dont judge me but i met someone in an online chat rom.....we were talking online everyday for two weeks and he finally gave me his number. I hesitated but eventualy called. weve been talking on the phone/texting for about 3 weeks now. We are now best friends and get along great, but the thimg is that we live in diff states. and never met. Im going to uni rite now (im 20) and hes 24 and already has a degree and a good job.. we have sent pics to each other and now i cant stop thinking about him! in class i think about him 24/7 when im supposed to be working LOL! Im really nervous though...do i have a crush on him? Am i in love? we r both single and flirt heavily alot everyday...its pretty intense when we do lol. but we r planning to meet as soon as my semester is over and i know for a fact that hes telling the truth (ive seen his twitter and all his friends from his work is always talking to him) and he says he believes me too (hes seen my myspace and sees all my friends from the university talking to me andits kinda scary cuz weve never met) i dont think i wanna admit it but im pretty sure i like him. i mean, all i can think about is kissing him and having babies with him! ugh!!!!!!!! do i rele like him? am i in love? pls help!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 04:45 AM

Most probably but it takes time.

Ads

dear god. NO.

i dont think so but i dont know your situation well enough to judge

I don't think you are in love because obvously you have never met and you don't really really know each other. I do definitely think you have a huge crush on this guy. You probably should go on a few date with him. If you really love each other then maybe you can talk about doing a long distance thing with video chat and calling or you could try to move so you are nearby each other, I don't think you should gert serious with anything or try to move in with hime right away because you really havent known each other for that long. I do thhink there is a chance that you guys could fall for each other though.

sounds like you like him

He may be nice now thats how it all starts you don't know he might be dangerous just dont regret it

Oh lordd.. it would hard though because who would move where if you want him to move in with you that would be a big step or what if hes a rapist of you never know? i think you should meet a guy in your city!

Your are in love you want to have something with him.

I don't think you're in love with him just yet. You like him but you're not really in love with him. All you can do is meet up with him, have a few dates & time will tell whether you still like him/are in love with him & whether he feels the same towards you. It's hard to trust ppl you haven't met offline. I'm not saying it's not possible. But it definitely takes a lot of work. And long distance relationship is hard work but worth it when it works out. Just dont take everything too seriously just yet. Be cautious/etc. Good luck!