This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do you find peoples twitter/facebook/instagram from entering a photo to google?
02-15-2013, 05:46 AM
how do you find peoples twitter/facebook/instagram from entering a photo to google?
Okay so my friend knows how to do this but I don't. I'll explain what she did.
She entered a picture of someone into the google search bar, and the person who was in the pictures twitter, facebook, and instagram all came up.
How do I do that?
(She tried explaining but then said 'I give up' -.-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 05:54 AM

-Option 1: You found an image on a web page, to search it to find it on other web pages, go to the image on the web page and right click it. In the pop-up box click "Copy image URL".
Now
-Go to http://images.google.com or go to Google and click "Images" at the top.
-Inside the Google Images search box at the right, there is a grey camera icon, click it.
-If necessary click the text "Paste image URL".
-Right click inside the new "Search by image" search box, and select paste.
-You should now have the URL (web address) of the image pasted inside the "Search by image" box.
-Click the "Search by image button".
Option 2:
The web page does not allow you to copy the image URL so you make a copy to your disk drive (e.g. computer), or you have an image saved e.g. on your computer that you want to search.
-After clicking the camera icon you cannot paste the image URL because it doesn't have an URL, so instead you click the blue text "Upload an image" above the "Search by image" box.
-Click the "Choose File" button.
-Now you have to find the image on your computer in the window that opens. It shouldn't be that hard as its just a normal Windows Explorer window.
-When you find the image, highlight it by clicking it and then select "Open" (or you can just double click it).
-It will be uploaded and searched for automatically.

A good shortcut is just to go to Google Images and drag a photo from Windows Explorer straight onto the normal search box and it does it for you automatically.

Information here http://www.google.com/insidesearch/featu...image.html if you don't understand that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply