This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when you send a request on twitter will you know if they declined?
02-15-2013, 06:38 AM
when you send a request on twitter will you know if they declined?
i sent a request to thius kid for me to follow him but it says pending, how do i kno if he declined?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 06:46 AM

yes you would know

Ads

02-15-2013, 06:46 AM

A lot of people don't check their Twitter account often enough to go through and "follow" people that have followed them.

If they don't use an auto-follow site to automatically follow the people who follow them, then it might just be a matter of time before they eventually find you and follow you. Not everyone requests an email each time someone follows them and not everyone is quick to go through their list of followers to return the favour.

You won't get a message if he declines to follow you and you won't know if he's made a decision not to follow you or whether he just doesn't check his Twitter followers page because he's not declining you by not following - ie, he either clicks on "Follow" or he doesn't.. therefore you won't get any notification if he doesn't "click" on follow.

If you really want this person to follow you - send them an @message and ask them to follow you Smile If they check their Twitter msgs, then they will either ignore your message, send you a msg back or follow you. They are more likely to see the @reply than the followers page Smile