This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's your opinion on Ariana Grande?
02-15-2013, 06:56 AM
What's your opinion on Ariana Grande?
I used to love her but after she said that stuff about Victoria Justice on here ask.fm page, I lost a lot of respect for her. I much prefer Liz Gillies and I don't understand why Liz doesn't get more attention! I respect everyone's opinion! If it wasn't for Victorious Ariana wouldn't be famous at all, so it was really low for her to say what she did... I like her voice but I've read many people saying how rude and self centered she is. So what's your opinion?
There is no need to be nasty. I wasn't actually asking about what you think of her looks. A persons looks dot matter.
RatLove02<3 this is what she said word for word, I have a screenshot...
Someone said that Sam and Cat ruined Victorious and that all Victorious fans already hate it, so she replied with---

"Sweetheart the only reason Victorious ended is because 1 girl didn't want to do it. She chose to do a solo tour instead of a cast tour. If we haddoe a cast tour nickelodeon would have ordered another season of Victorious while Sam and Cat filmed simultaneously but she chose otherwise. I'm tired of this bs"

It was obvious she was talking about Vic because Vic has a "Here's to us" tour coming up. Ariana then put on twitter "you can hide from the truth" but later deleted that tweet.
Victoria also tweeted about it saying something about "people who you consider a friend throw you under the bus to make themselves look good #stopbeingaphony #ifonlytheylnew" but she also deleted it...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 07:04 AM

I hate her she's just a ugly b!tch

Ads

I really couldn't care less if celebrities don't like each other, big deal. Ariana is better looking and more talented, thats all that matters in Hollywood. All celebrities in Hollywood are somewhat self-centered...especially the child/teen actors.

I love Ariane Grande.. But I didn't hear any of the crap she said!! I luv Victorious and she got lots of her fame from Victorious but I don't think that's the only reason she got famous.. She got an agent and she's talented so she could be on many popular shows Smile And I do think that Liz should get more attention cuz everything/everybody LOVES Ariane Grande!! But I love both of them cuz I didn't hear what rude stuff Ariane Grande said so that's my opinion Smile

i dont like her that much anymore... i believe her bf indirectly said this to vic as well..

https://twitter.com/JaiBrooks1/status/30...0209071105

my friend even unliked her from fb, unsubscribed her yt, and unfollowed her on twitter.. because we're victorians; poor vic D:

yes if it wasnt for victorious, nobody would really know her.. [her red hair included] also read ppl say she always does the same pose in every pic + some ppl who met her said she was rude.. she also wears a lot of makeup imo..