This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a 1D twitter account but i don't know what to do with it? Please help! 10 points to 1st answer?
02-15-2013, 07:33 AM
I have a 1D twitter account but i don't know what to do with it? Please help! 10 points to 1st answer?
I have a twitter account @(My name)Tomlinsonx
I don't have many followers despite being on it a year.
Should i make a fan account out of it, or a personal?
PLEASE HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 07:41 AM

Just tweet loads I'll follow you if you follow me back I'm also a fan of 1D Smile

@AmeliaFrancis28

Ads

Fan accounts get more followers.

Tip:

Don't say you're going to give 10 points to the first answer. It's dumb. Give it to the BEST answer.

Uh you need to follow the rules of having a 1D twitter because the internet is completely serious.

If you're intent on becoming a 1D fan twitter, I'll give them to you; they are completely top secret, nobody should know about them.

If you want. I have a fan account (not for 1D though) and I've got 2000+ followers in a year or so, so you get more followers as a fan account usually, but there's so many 1D accounts now that it's probably harder to get a lot of followers x

"Gain Followers with Better Tweets" using Twitter using a List of the "Best Tweets" Regular tweeting using the "BEST TWEETS" possible is by far the best way to go. There are no real people behind the followers you buy so they are basically useless other than as a number. Real people will help you grow.
Try this website
http://best-tweets.blogspot.ca/2012/05/g...weets.html
and don't over tweet and you will do fine, Good Luck