This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you delete a page created on Facebook?
02-15-2013, 09:11 AM
How do you delete a page created on Facebook?
My friends and I created a Facebook page, because we was on YouTube together and we made a Twitter acc. too (But that's already deleted) anyway, I was wondering if there was anyway of deleting the Facebook page, I really don't know how to. The videos on YouTube have been taken down, and we have removed everything, apart from the page, that's in my name. I want to delete it because we have all had a massive fight and a falling out, we haven't spoken for a couple of weeks, so there is no point keeping the page. Thanks Smile ♥

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 09:19 AM

look it up on facebook under the help section. i deleted a page, it took awhile before i figured it out, but it can be done, just keep on searching and even search the page, like the account part and stuff. it's annoying that sometimes fb just doesn't give you a straight answer.

Ads

02-15-2013, 09:19 AM

Go to your page and admin dashboard above your page, then go to "Admin Role" there you can delete your page.