This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you get ONE copyright strike on YouTube, will your adsense get disabled?
02-15-2013, 10:41 AM
If you get ONE copyright strike on YouTube, will your adsense get disabled?
I am with a shitty network called RPM network / Social Blade. When I was with Google Adsense I was making 4X more then RPM network. I heard if you get a copyright strike, RPM will kick you out of their network. But my question is, could you still go back to adsense or not

So if you get ONE copyright strike, could you still use adsense? I'm below 18 so i could probably terminate the rpm contract idk. can anyone answer my question?
I'm going to try to purposely get a strike to leave

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2013, 10:49 AM

You don't have to purposely violate the terms of use in order to justify leaving. You just leave.

Ads

02-15-2013, 10:49 AM

Hello!
If you receive a YouTube copyright strike, your Google AdSense account will not be disabled, but that video will not get revenue from ads and views. Many "big" gamers on YouTube received strikes, but there still a partner. If you receive a strike your account may face suspension or termination for violating the Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Services.